Name Change/Power of Attorney

Name Change

In order to obtain legal ownership of your married name or change back to your maiden name, a social security card must be issued to you in the name you wish to use.

Power of Attorney (POA)

A power of attorney is used to give another person the legal power to make decisions for you or on your behalf. It is important to select someone you trust for this great responsibility.